The Software Development Kit (SDK) contains the following:
- The tools provided in the BioGears Toolkit
- A collection of how-to cpp files demonstrating the use of the API
- The headers needed by applications integrating the BioGears Engine
- 32-bit debug and release libraries
The extracted file structure:
We developed BioGears with the Microsoft Visual Studio (MSVC) 2015 complier. The BioGears code base is GCC C++11 compliant and we have provided cmake configuration files for various compilers. We currently support the following platforms, compilers, and environments:
- Windows Visual Studio 2015 (MSVC)
- Windows MinGW (GCC)
- Mac Xcode (Clang)
- Linux (GCC)
- Raspbian for Raspberry Pi (GCC)
The Source Code is available if you would like to customize or build the project for a different platform.
We wrote executable sample C++ as well as Java methods that can be compiled and executed to demonstrate how to use the API. To execute the C++ examples, simply run cmake against the CMakeLists.txt file to create the project for your complier. Each cpp and java file is well-commented and should help explain how and why one would exercise functionality.